
Howdy Folks!!!!
- For the next few months the twoplanker is forced to salivate over next years gear and tell fish stories over what was almost landed and what could have been skied, however the blog will live on in a journalistic diary of the first memories in the Caroline Jill Tennant's life.
It has all come to a head around The Tennant household.
The steps we take in the next month will be big ones. I am almost free from College's six year strangle hold on my life; actually I am finally stepping out of a skiing and learning lifestyle that has cost me a lot but has kept a smile glued on my face. My journey through life in Montana has been beautiful and eventful; From guiding ski trips to Arbor medic, from Political Science to Water Policy back to Political Science, and from single to married to married with a baby. I took a calculated risk moving up here and it paid off for me, and I have been blessed with some great opportunities. Now I have get to work and try and build a life for my family.
As for my better half, Jordan is now on the dean's list and a full time mom. Her transformation into Caroline's mother has been marvelous. Some women don't have that maternal selfless nature, the power to choose sympathy and unconditional love over all other options. I will forever look at women differently, especially the love of my life, and respect the power of the motherhood.
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~ Rajneesh

As of now we have a few options and all of them are in lovely Bozeman. We may not be rich and we may not buy the million dollar home in the near future, but we are happy and healthy. So...Caroline is now nine weeks old, 13lbs 9.5oz and 24" tall. She is blossoming before our eyes. She sleeps through the night and smiles all the time. She still has to be held though, but nice weather has allowed mom to walk her all over Bozeman in her BOB.
Bottom Line: LIFE IS GOOD.
Look at that chin!!

We love this Girl
This one really shows off her good looks

Caroline also posed for our close friend Darby, and here are a few of the results:



Very Cute Baby!!!!
Another ski season has ended, and now I'll be 25 when next season starts, ouch!!!
It's not over for me, I just got vet status (when a skier can do all the tricks that they have in their bag pretty well, and motivation for major progression leaves... a time of refinement not retirement)
For one of the first times in the last six years, I am actually looking forward to summer. Ski season was deep and long, but it had to end. Our last day at Bridger was spent dodging small skier triggered avalanches and complaining about the 8' of base left on closing day. Pictures showed a messy day (70 degrees out there) with a messy Juan and a messy TwoPlanker taking dicey lines and hucking in the slush....I may try and pepper the summer posts with them??
This picture was taken for Hart Skis: Headwaters Bowl/Lone Tree Lift - Moonlight Basin January 2008:

Love,
The Tennants
PS --- I cannot help it.... A couple More shots of the cute-tician

Spencer's Kitty on Caroline, Uncle SSSSPPPEEENNNCER!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment