
When I first moved to Montana, I quickly picked up on a conservative Christian feel around the Gallatin Valley. But...after spending my days buried in the fluff at Bridger, basking in the bright blue skies of SW Montana, and starting a family... I see that the blessings provided here are worth keeping and protecting.
Its a time of year to be thankful for Christ's resurrection and big bunnies with Bush
For Easter 2008, we all packed up and headed to Moonlight Basin (Where Cousin Cody works ... but he was skiing Discovery with Heather all weekend).

It was probably one of best days of the year. Why?? Because Jordan got to put on her sticks and take a few laps with me, something we have missed since she became pregnant. Don't let her fool you, she can rip it up, she's what I would describe as a "Bomber". Bombs the runs, loves the speed, hates the pitch. I've chased her down Upper Thunder (@ Bridger) while she is in tears and I am tucking the whole way down to catch up.
It seems like this year I have spent less time out with the boys and more time skiing with family. Despite the implications that carries, I have actually gotten to throw down quite a bit.



Here is Jordan on her way up for her first run of the season, she was ready to ski. I think she gets sick of people forgetting that there are 2 skiers (soon to be 3) in this family


I was excited to see her up there, and took pics of her the whole way up.

Chip is now a co-owner of The Parlor in Santa Monica, a really slick new mega-sports lounge. Check It: The Parlor Website
and More importantly...Caroline got her first look at the Mountain. I would have preferred she see Bridger Bowl first, but it was still exciting.
Happy Late-Easter Everybody, Much Love,
The Tennants










No comments:
Post a Comment