We are approaching Caroline's Six month Birthday (4-days away) and love her more everyday. Often I think back to life before Caroline and wonder what I did with my time.
Jordan has been raising her with grace and love. Having a child makes a few thing clear to me; life is more than money, life is all about love, and life is what you make of it.
Loving yourself, your family, and close ones without condition is a tough task to complete. Easy to say, tough to do. Life is what you make of it, your focus directs your life.
I wanted to move to Montana, and make a life for myself somewhere that I could truly embrace my passion. Jordan wanted to commit to school, and excel in her art... she has and will walk away with honors this December. I wanted to be a writer, somehow that has happened.
Some men lose a step when they become a father, some men take the next step - TIC$
Lets get to the pictures, enough of my spoken word. For someone that isn't that prone to take advice, I just spewed it.

Here we go: Past, Present, and Future
Since we last communicated via blog, Caroline has said Da-Da and Ma-Ma. She does not routinely say either, but we are getting close. She just learned to make fart sounds with her mouth and will gladly mimic you when you make them.



Al came up for a week, Spencer was here. It was a true family camping trip!
Adam Stiff has now moved to Bozeman, and I am looking forward to indoctrinating another Bridger Hardcore.

What he has to look forward to!!!
Jordan is getting ready to go back to school, one semester left!!! She is not excited. We have to find a nanny and get a new lifestyle worked out.
The new job has been treating me well, the experience is valuable and the atmosphere is enjoyable. We are launching new sites this fall and will hopefully be taking the next step and having a few marquee sites. My position is ever changing and exciting as I now embark on the writing portion of my job.
Wanna check us out?? Here are a couple highlights, but we have many more sites and platforms in operation.
Click the links below to be navigated to our sites, I would recommend using a new tab.
CoolCostumeShop.com- my favorite store... and my favorite costume we sell. Worth looking around. Funny stuff on here.
Thanks for visiting... MUCH LOVE,
THE TWO PLANKER
PS- I forgot to mention... I turned 25.












No comments:
Post a Comment